Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School Hols

What's shakin', people?

The last day of supplementry is over!!! O-V-E-R!!! However, there is still PSLE so we can't rest or enjoy or play or party or blah blah blah, so on. Aww... That's so sad, isn't it? Boo hoo hoo...... Look on the bright side with sunflowers and bright sunshine and pretty pink balloons and fluffy white clouds and... I'm talking too much, aren't? Well, too bad, just read on. Anyway, where was I? Ah yes, the good thing is, once PSLE is over, we'll have about... I don't know, 3 WHOLE MONTHS OF FUN. FUN, FUN!!! PURE GOODNESS!!! SWEET!!! So, yeah, work hard and feel the goodness afterwards. Alright, enough chit chat about that. As you all know [or maybe most], Susan Boyle did not win Britain's Got Talent. The winner was Diversity, a street dance group. Well, I searched them on youtube and I have uploaded the video. Okay, the New Moon OFFICIAL movie trailer is OUT! Not fan-made, not fake, but the REAL THING!!! I've loaded up the video, so sit back and enjoy![Even though it's less than 2 whole minutes.]

Remember, 6 peace ROCKS!!!

Over and Out, 
Nicole A(:




No comments:

Post a Comment