Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hey six peace-ians!

Sorry, we haven't had the time to post. Well, SA1 is over... Congratulations to those who did very well [not me] and those who improved! For those that did not achieve their goal, do not worry! Don't give up! Work harder and beleive in yourself! Okay, I think I talked too much about SA1... Anyway, the results of American Idol are out! AND KRIS ALLEN WON!!! HOORAY!!! GO KRIS ALLEN!!! All the videos were pretty much of bad quality so I did not upload any... Anyway, this time you can comment on who you think should have won American Idol. Kris? Or Adam? Please do comment!

~Nicole Anne :P

3 comments:

  1. argh. kris is not fit to be the next american idol. wait till his album comes out (if it will ever be made with his awful voice). you will then see that he is not as good as you think he is.

    no offence intended. just speaking my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam should win. rite? yeah.... e really should. he sounds soooooo much better.:)

    ReplyDelete