Saturday, February 14, 2009

Recording of Text 1

helloooooooooo
ok I've downloaded all your recordings...but have yet to analyse them.

The following girls may need to resend or record again:

1. Charmaine - can't hear anything
2. Zhang Lu - you didn't attach in your email
3. Nicolette - it wasn't in mp3 format
4. Rachel - it wasn't in mp3 format
5. Vanessa - it wasn't in mp3 format
6. Celine - you were absent
7. Elizabeth - you were absent

We'll follow up on this on Friday. We'll analyse some readings together as a class, pointing out strengths and weaknesses.
Next, you'll be analysing your partner's reading. A set of rubric will be given.
Lastly, you'll record reeading of Text 2 ;)

Hope this will help all of you to read better.
I believe Oral is a component to SCORE!!!!
Remember we have a goal - the minumum grade for EL PSLE is A!

YOU CAN DO IT...BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!

2 comments: