hello....
so did you enjoy yourself at the Social Etiquette Workshop?
I am sure you all did since the noise level was...er....way too high...
So let's share what each of you have learnt ;)
ms sarina
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I learnt how to sit properly,how to eat properly(even though it was weird),the names of the many cutlery,how to present a good image and last but not the least,not to talk loudly in public.:)
ReplyDeleteYuri(:
I lernt how to be like a lady. How to sit appropriately and how to use the cutlery properly.
ReplyDeleteYong Li
I've learnt how to sit properly , the names of cutlery and what make a good impression.
ReplyDeleteI learnt what it takes to make a good impression, the names of cutlery(lots of complicated names of cutlery), how to act lady-like, the appropriate way to sit and eat.
ReplyDeleteI learnt how to use the different types of forks and spoons,what it takes to make a good and bad impression and how to behave more ladylike
ReplyDeleteI learnt how to act lady-like, the use of different forks and spoons, what make a good impression and not to talk loudly in public.(:
ReplyDeleteHaNiE(:
I have learnt to be like a lady, learn about the different cutleries, and not to talk loudly in public.
ReplyDeleteWell...I have learnt to do things that is appropriate for a lady to do...(ohmygawsh...)and proper etiquette when eating out-and at home too...
ReplyDelete(ZZZ)
I learnt the different positions of the cutlery, the names of the different cutlery, how to hold them in the right way and how to make others have a good impression of me.
ReplyDeleteI learnt to sit like a lady and how to hold the knife and fork the proper way. also manners not talking loudly in public
ReplyDeleteUhh... We learnt how to hadle our cutleries better and how to be a proper lady? Manners are also important and we should not act like what we did during social etiquette.
ReplyDeleteWell... We learnt the names of the different cutleries, when and how to use them [huh? then why was there only one set?!] We also learnt how to dress nicely and act like proper young ladies. We should also not behave like how we did during social etiquette.
ReplyDeletezzz... =l
Erm.....
ReplyDeleteWe learnt how to seat properly when wearing a skirt/dress.
And, we also learnt how to be like a lady. However, during the dining experience, we all completely forgotten almost everything we learnt. I agree that we were very noisy. But, I find it that we learnt the names of all the cutleries but we didnt use them at all. :D
uhh.. we learnt to:
ReplyDelete1)>MOST IMPORTANT< eat:)
2) sit properly
3) dress in dresses :P
4)handle culteries (clumsily, NOT)
We learnt how to....
ReplyDelete-Sit properly
-use each cutlery
-act lady-like
-talk like a lady
I learnt how 2
ReplyDeleteuse utensils properly
how to talk
about hygiene
dress up(ugh, the WORST)
Thads it:)
AdItHi