Tuesday, March 23, 2010

H E L L O (:
I have been ever sleepy since the BBQ. I have no idea why. Or is it because I'm sleepy everyday? Who knows... Anyway, who loves cats?! Or just animals because I'm reading a book called animal farm. I'm telling you, this book is boring. No fair Percy is dyslexic! Well, if the book was more fantasy like I would have enjoyed it much better. Btw, I saw a dead rat in the middle of the road a few days ago. YUCK!!!
*people roar injustice, many protest that the murderer driving the car that knocked the rat down be founded at once*
Oh my gawd, I suddenly got the idea of ms Sarina looking like Aphrodite...-.-'''
Bogus, Buns and Beans! One tall, one short, one lean! Guess where that line came from? Remember Fantastic Mr Fox?

No comments:

Post a Comment