
So, the ever-helpful, chirpy, optimistic, cheerful blog committee (I would like to add that this is an outright lie, we are currently plunged into the depths of affliction by prelim results, well most of us anyway, Clara the Genius doesn't need to worry, but anyway I feel readers should know the truth) is here to help! The following are some ways to DEstress:
1) Pace around your living room, muttering 'I will so pass PSLE with such flying colours that Lee Hsien Loong will be damn impressed and give me a scholarship to *insert whatever country you want to go to here* and all my dreams shall come true!'
2) Think about the priceless expression on Ms Sarina's face when she sees you've got 300/300, as in not the really euphoric expression but the one where she's so shocked she rocks back on her high heels and falls down and we all get to laugh at her *heehee*
3) Watch August Rush!
4) Lie on the floor. Start making snow angels. Or should I say, concrete angels since we don't get snow.
5) Dress up in a robe and regally sit down on a throne, sipping Earl Grey tea with the most contemptuous expression you can manage. Don't forget to lift your pinky and wear gloves and speak with an English accent. After all, nothing can worry the Queen of England.
6) Did I mention watch August Rush?
7) Sing 'The Campfire Song' song. It really helps. Even if you have an absolutely horrific voice that repels even frogs. Tried and tested formula to destress, inclusive of the horrific voice part because I have one myself.
8) Throw your clock and calendar out of the window. That way you won't have to be reminded that PSLE is coming closer with every tick of the second hand. Oh, but if you do that you'll be charged with high-rise littering (or just un-beautifying the environment, if you're so lucky enough to live in a bungalow) so you'll have to worry about jail fines instead. Have fun!
9) Have I mentioned watch August Rush already? Oh well. You'll have to bear with the author of this now for she is the most demented out of the blog committee.
10) Think to yourself, "and now, I shall be that bird soaring off to America to meet Zac Efron." Oops. Sorry, this only works for Grayce Efron. Another way coming up, then.
10) Hum and try to meditate. If you can't, well, no one really can, so don't be discouraged. If you can then go out onto the streets and perform meditation and you won't have to worry about PSLE anymore because you'll be world-famous. Oh and remember to thank the person who made you famous by looking for a 12-year-old orphan boy, adorable and from England and is a music prodigy and introduce him to Zara Rush.
Have fun becoming famous!
~Zara James Potter John Galbraith Evan Grace Rush
No comments:
Post a Comment