I want to do on this blog lei. Ok ok, the 'lei' is censored. Ms Sarina, just pretend you never see it! Should do on this blog as its more convenient and we can also keep the blog going :)
well I think doing on this blog is much better because on LEAD we have to sigh in..do this..do that...uh huh.plus i also forgot the password and stuff xDD
oh yeah and I feel much better already ;D Except that I may need a little rest...got to go to my email because I think Gladys sent me homework or something...
I think doing on this blog is better. If the online journal topic is about something private, it is ok to use LEAD. Actually, I am ok to both ways for oline journal. What about you? Anyway,Nicolette, I hope you are feeling much better now.
--
42 girls, taught by Ms Sarina.
We rock and we know! :D
All of us work hard to achieve one aim:
Achieve good marks and go to our desired Sec schools!
So, let's chiong ah! (:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteFirst to comment :D
ReplyDeleteI want to do on this blog lei. Ok ok, the 'lei' is censored. Ms Sarina, just pretend you never see it!
Should do on this blog as its more convenient and we can also keep the blog going :)
Both. If the online journal is about something private, then we can use lead. If not, then using the blog would be more convenient.
ReplyDeletewell I think doing on this blog is much better because on LEAD we have to sigh in..do this..do that...uh huh.plus i also forgot the password and stuff xDD
ReplyDeleteI like using the blog. It's faster than using LEAD
ReplyDeleteoh yeah and I feel much better already ;D
ReplyDeleteExcept that I may need a little rest...got to go to my email because I think Gladys sent me homework or something...
I think do on the blog better. LEAD still need to sign in and load
ReplyDeleteok noted... will continue with the blog...
ReplyDeletebut we are still using LEAD for other stuff... worry not, will teach you all how to go about in LEAD ;)
ms sarina
I think LEAD is better. It is more private than the blog and nobody will read anything personal.
ReplyDeletefor anything personal, we'll use the email on LEAD ok ;)
ReplyDeletems sarina
I think the blog is like for not really personal things.So maybe the blog would be good for online journal .
ReplyDeleteLEAD, its more personal.
ReplyDeleteYeah but the blog is only for online journals or notices.Homework is done on LEAD???
ReplyDelete(P.S LEAD takes abit more time to do load on my com..)
I think doing on this blog is better. If the online journal topic is about something private, it is ok to use LEAD. Actually, I am ok to both ways for oline journal. What about you? Anyway,Nicolette, I hope you are feeling much better now.
ReplyDeleteto cindy: u spelt online as 'oline'.
ReplyDeleteLead is better!
ReplyDeleteBy: Yong Li
well.... it doesnt make much of a diff to me
ReplyDeletemy computer loads quite fast , so anything ba...
I don't really care, I visit both anyway
ReplyDelete-Dawn