Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mixpod (AGAIN)

PEOPLE!!!
We can't put in a mixpod if you don't suggest any songs!!!
Adithi aside...but, the rest of you,
please suggest more songs.
Or else we'll just stick to Adithi's, since she's the ONLY one who suggested!!
*Glares threateningly*
Well, bye!

~ZL

8.44pm 

Why isn't anyone suggesting songs?! [except Adithi] Hurry up and suggest already!!! It only takes like... I don't know... ONE OR TWO MINUTES TO SUGGEST SOME SONGS!  Anyway, please suggest the songs by 28 January!!!

14 comments:

  1. songs. I would like

    Hannah Montan :-Pumping up the party
    Vanessa Hudgens:-identified
    -last night

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking of Just Dance- Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. HSM songs would be good......

    ReplyDelete
  4. songs?well maybe
    -circus(britney spears)
    -womanizer(same as the above...)
    -crush(david something...haha dunno)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what abt beyonce?
    i simply love her new songs...
    "if i were a boy"
    ...and the one about the ring...dunno the title... he he

    ms sarina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think 'love story' by Taylor Swift is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Idunno, but i agree with Felicia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok must clarify...so if i ask for songs and you guys get it for me on this mixpod thingy, I can then transfer the songs that I want to my ipod???

    must educate me ok...coz this is the first time I m hearing of this! its cool ;)

    ms sarina

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, i would like...
    Avril Lavinge-Complicated, Innocence and When you're gone...
    I guess tats abt it cuz i still prefer japanese songs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The song by beyonce is 'Single Ladies'

    ReplyDelete
  11. -thx 2 all d 6peace-ians who bothered to suggest some songs. will upload mixpod some time tis week.
    -to ms sarina: i dun think you can upload those into your ipod... mixpod is like an ipod for the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  12. ALL THE SONGS R FROM THE ALBUM TWILIGHT
    Muse-supermssive black hole
    the black ghosts-full moon
    carter burwell-bella's lullaby
    -marcella

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linkin Park???
    Is it a little bit too noisy?
    Nevermind.
    Erm...

    What I've Done
    In the End
    Bleed it out
    Minutes to Midnight

    All 4 by Linkin Park
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. how about hsm3 songs ?
    love story is good too !
    barney ?hahaha
    camp rock?
    maybe hannah montana ?haha

    ReplyDelete